Environmental Quality Policy
Improving environmental quality, minimizing our impact on the environment and preventing pollution are all goals of INVERGAMING GRUP, S.L., (Gran Casino de Barcelona, S.L.U., Casino Castillo de Perelada, S.L.U. and Casino Tarragona, S.L.U.), and they are part of our overall organizational management model as a guarantee of efficiency. For this reason, the management and all staff working at INVERGAMING GRUP accept the quality management pledge aimed at clients and at the fulfilment and dissemination of these environmental values as an inherent part of their professional and human development.
The full motivation, training and information of all workers in the professional aspects, quality techniques and in the care and protection of the environment are requirements in order to be able to achieve the excellence of INVERGAMING GRUP.
With this conviction, the management of INVERGAMING GRUP, with the coordination of the Head of Quality and the Environment, has implemented a Comprehensive Quality and Environmental Management System based on the requirements of the UNEEN-ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 standards for all betting games, restaurant activities and additional services (entertainment, banquets and conventions) it performs with the primary goal of satisfying our clients.
Our mission is to become the company in the leisure sector that most excites and thrills its clients because we want them to come back, and come back with friends. We also aim to turn our occasional visitors into clients. To do so, we at INVERGAMING GRUP pledge to:
- · Provide top-quality service which more than meets the client’s requirements, the legal and regulatory requirements and any other requirements adhered to by the organization, reaching our clients’ utmost satisfaction while also striving to prevent and minimize our environmental impact. By client we mean any stakeholder, that is, everyone from clients to staff, shareholders, suppliers and even society at large. Clients are present in any action with the primary goal of ensuring their full satisfaction and guaranteeing that they get the results they expected.
- · To foster the human factor as a basic principle of quality and sound environmental management through proper training and information, effective communication, active participation and teamwork among everyone who is part of the INVERGAMING GRUP.
- · To establish a system of continuous improvement in the processes, procedures and services, and to periodically evaluate the fulfilment of its quality and environmental objectives.
- · To foster a working atmosphere which encourages personal development through effective assignment of jobs and responsibilities, continuous training, motivation and the encouragement of human and environmental values.
- · Whenever possible, to lower the production of waste and emissions in the performance of our activity, both directly and deriving from our suppliers’ activity.
- · To promote energy efficiency, reuse and recycling, and in general savings of resources through a suitable design of the operating processes.
The fulfilment of these commitments is the responsibility of the general management and the operational and corporation management teams of the casinos, who pledge to disseminate, fulfil and ensure others’ fulfilment of this policy and to evaluate it periodically in order to ensure, through any revisions needed, that the stipulations of our Quality and Environmental Management System work properly.